This page is updated as new information becomes available. It was last updated on 02/28/2022
PC&E is open for business and minimizing the risks to our employees and customers continues to be of utmost importance. In 2020 we joined other industry companies as part of the Production Equipment Rental Group in developing guidelines for rental companies and sound stages and are using them as the basis for our current practices.
- Per the most recent CDC guidelines, we have relaxed our requirements that all employees and customers wear masks in the building. However, we will monitor the community transmission level and make adjustments to our procedures when necessary.
- We encourage everyone to follow CDC recommendations for isolation and quarantine, including getting tested if you are exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19.
Here’s a great tool from the CDC to check community transmission levels.
- We encourage good hygiene such as the use of hand sanitizer and washing hands per CDC Recommendations.
- If you are coming to pick up or return equipment, please stop at the bottom of the ramp and press the buzzer to let us know you are here, and we will be right out to assist. We are here to help you get the gear you need in a safe manner.
- While our Sales and Expendables showroom is open for business, we recommend that you call or email first to place your order to expedite the process.
- Communication is essential. Please feel free to ask your rental agent questions and plan accordingly to allow us extra time to safely prepare your order.
- The PC&E sound stages offer the ideal set up for a safe physically distanced shoot. Customers are required to have the stage and support areas professionally cleaned at the end of every shoot. If you have any questions, you can ask Jesse Jones, our stage manager.
- We have taken steps to reduce the risks associated with onsite camera preps and encourage you to contact our Camera Department for your next job.